** iphone price
– Xiaomi could get Nokia to use its Surge S1 chip inside a mystery future phone
– Nokia licenses Xiaomi to use ‘essential’ patents, new alliance extends to VR, AR and AI
– Quirky Meizu PRO 7 rear display spreads across Weibo
– Samsung’s latest VR prototype tries on eye tracking and hand tracking, doesn’t need a phone or PC
– Samsung still bests Apple in brand perception across Asia, even after damaging Note 7 recall
– Carriers expected to produce massive iPhone 8 discounts to compensate for its price tag
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the partnerships between Nokia and Xiaomi, and how this benefits both companies. Then we focus on the Meizu PRO 7 leaks, and how this phone is different from the rest. Samsung follows as we see what the company is up to in stand-alone VR. Then we continue with Samsung as we discuss how the company has become really popular in Asia. We end today’s show talking about the iPhone 8, and what carriers will have to do to make it relevant.
All this and more after the break.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Video credits to the YouTube channel owner