Software Update for Flare
• Flare software update (146MB)
• Mirror site #1
1. Save the update file to the root of the SD card. Turn off the phone. Make sure phone is charged atleast 15%.
2. Press and hold Power+volume Up for a few seconds. It will display first a green screen.
3. Release the button after the screen shows a red display to show the Android sytem revocery.
4. Select apply update from external storage’ and select the update file. Use volume keys to select and power key to confirm.
5. The phone will update. After update is finish, select reboot system now.
Note: SD Card update will not erase multimedia files like photos. It will just erase saved application. It is also advisable to do Factory data reset after doing SD card update.
Looking for Customized ROM???
JOIN THE GROUP
HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!!!
Video credits to the YouTube channel owner